This section contains the required virtual trainings for Adult Autism Waiver (AAW) and Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) Behavioral Specialist Services providers.
At the end of each training you will receive a Certificate of Completion. That certificate will need to be kept on file at your agency.
These trainings will provide you with an:
• Understanding of FBA from a multiple theoretical perspective
• Introduction to developing appropriate goals and objectives (as linked to the BSP information)
• Understanding of the importance of prioritizing and collecting data
• Understanding of the ways in which people with ASD may use behavior as a form of communication and ways that we can address this skill deficit.
• Understanding of how data can be measured and described
• Overview of FBA Data Collection tools
• Overview of BSP/CIP Development and entry into HCSIS through a case study
• Introduction to Analyzing Data and Making Instructional Decisions